Sunday, September 21, 2008

Will somebody play catch with me?


I posting this to find another catch partner. My Dad says that 3 hours of catch a day is enough for any boy. I humbly disagree. O.k., not so humbly, what does he know, the last time I checked, he wasn't on his way to winning twenty games for the Padres (Yeah , I know, The Padres are a small market team with almost no tradition, but have you been to San Diego, I hear it is very pleasant). So, if you'd like to pick up Dad's slack and play catch with me another 4 to 5 hours a day, hop a plane or start floating. After all, where you live it's about time to go, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to play catch with you, Karsten! How far can you throw it????

Love,Oma and Opa

Karsten said...

About 3 feet, Oma. Ya gotta be in the room.