Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fish Tank Fiasco

Well, for those of you who don't know, which would be just about everybody that is reading this, we have been having some problems with our fish tank (see Dec 2nd-My Fish Tank...). It seems that it has a little leak. And, this little leak has been causing us some huge problems. Our poor fish have been moved over and over again in and out of the tank as we try to track down the problem with the tank. And, just when my parents think they have it, it starts to leak a few days later. Now, one might ask, why not just buy a new tank. Well, for two reasons. One, its hard to find a fish tank that looks as if it came out of a island themed restaurant. Second, my parents are CHEAP! So, hopefully they can figure this out before I occupy that room. I won't tolerate sub-standard decor.

No comments: