Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gummi Madness


Two weeks ago, my parents went to Costco. My Dad saw a 5 pound bag of gummi bears and asked my mom,"Do you want these, they are chalked full of Vitamin C (yeah, who knew!)." My Mom said,"No, I can't possibly eat all of those." Fast forward to today, my parents were back in Costco and my Mom walks up to my dad and says," I should get these to snack on at school, they are filled with Vitamin C." To which my Dad responded,"I asked you if you wanted those two weeks ago." "I know" said Mom," but it didn't seem like such a good idea when you said it." I tell you what, this whole Gummi Bear issue is treated so apathetically I find myself horrified! Do they care nothing about the depopulation of Gummi Bears from the Black Forest! If they are selling them in 5 pond bags, there will be nothing left for my generation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish they sold them in larger packages!