Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Karsten North America Tour ( not including Canada or anywhere that speaks predominately Spanish with the exception of Wright City, Mo).

Start your clocks and buy a bigger memory card for you digi camera, I'm leaving my island and coming to yours in 21 days (right Oma?). I'm looking forward to my first trip on a big plane (notice the picture of me looking forward to it), or any plane for that matter. I've been told that I will have individual sleeping accommodations. That's good, I like to stretch out. I'm also informed that I will be traveling through Japan. Awesome, I like the Asian women and they like me (refer to March 2 blog). Then it's off to Minneapolis. There we will have a layover so I can work on some tracks with Prince. After that, its on to St. Louis, home of the Los Angeles Rams and backdrop to a very funny scene from the Chevy Chase classic, Vacation. The theme song of which will be my tour's theme song as well. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Mom distinctly heard my dad teach the kids today, "When you write a title, use as few words as possible." He obviously hasn't been abreast of my latest story. This is one of the best titles ever...