Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Notes

Today I heard some very bad news, it appears that regulations on allowing pets into the mainland are very lax, which means the idiotic dog will be coming with us when we move home someday. I love Saipan, the sun and the beach and all that, but that dog is the bane of my existence. I thought for sure that when we left she would stay. But, I overheard Mom and Dad talking about how Hailey was going to "freak out" when she got into the snow. And, as it barely gets cold enough here to justify a long sleeve shirt, I put together that she would be going along with us. That is what causes this face, not lack of parenting skills. Although they are very lacking in that area, there is no way that they could cause this sort of reaction.




In other news, I am auditioning to become the
replacement spok
esman for Taco Bell. I mean, would you rather by a taco from, ME, or a idiotic and most likely an illegal dog. Dogs smell and bark at cars and I have seen Hailey eat poo. Now, what message is Taco Bell trying to send, our food resembles poo your dog finds so appealing? Yeah, hire me.




Also today, we had lunch with my Kiwi friend, Mr. Owen. Now, he's not really made of Kiwi (which is a fact somebody could have pointed out to me before I licked him). No, he is from New Zealand, which is a former British holding made up of two major islands in the South Pacific. Think of it as a smaller version of Australia without insipid spokesmen like the Crocodile Hunter (may he rest in peace). He runs a radio station here and is a very nice man. And, he gave me a present, so he is aces in my book.




No comments: