Monday, April 21, 2008

First On Google




As of today, I am the first result if you type Karsten Uhl into the Google web browser. I am numero uno! What does this mean? If you don't know, let me start by saying welcome to the new millennium, it's not so bad, Bill Clinton is gone, but at least we are still at peace with a booming economy, just don't read any newspapers, o.k. But, to answer the question, it means I am somebody! I am written about enough to come up first on Google over Karsten Uhl's who have really had very successful lives. I guess if there is one lesson to be taken away from this it's this; why bother working hard and contributing to society when you can just write a whole bunch of fluff about yourself and put yourself on the top of the only meter of success that really matters these days, your ranking on Google.

No comments: