Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ready for the Agoge

In a future world, direly thirsty for oil, the nations of the world will be in constant turmoil. In this world, young men and women must be trained to endure the most vial of conditions and treatment to ensure that citizens at home can still afford to fuel their SUV's at reasonable prices. Knowing this, my parents and I have started a rigorous program to ensure that I am prepared to take my place and survive the future that surely awaits my generation. Captured for the first time on video is one of the many of our training methods that will toughen my body and harden my soul. But, my gentle readers, do not worry. As you will see, I hold up very well under this abuse and barely crack a smile the whole time. So without further ado, the Tickle Torture:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karsten, I could see exactly what you were telling your parents in this video. "If I can just get up from this crunched position, I'll show you both what it means to be tickled". I noticed the clinching of those little fists. Yes sir, one of these days you will be tough and trained and when those tickles come again, you will give them that big ol' smile they are waiting to see and you will have won the battle. You will have them both right where you want them. You are adorable!! Keep up the tough-man attitude for a little while longer. It will drive your parents nuts. Hugs from Aunt Linda in Florida.