Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Busy Day!


Yesterday was the day of my big baby shower. I thought it was going to be a great party, but I got a bone to pick with more than a few people. First, I was happy to see my Onkel Aaron and my Tante Beth and my Vetteren Alex and Ethan. But then, they and my Dad decided to scoot out on me and go to the zoo. Fine I thought, that leaves me with the elder men of the tribe, but Opa and his friends left me to go to Bass Pro Shop. I would have liked to go to Bass Pro Shop! So, here I was with all these women. Now, I will do a lot for gifts and each gift was very nice, but still, a little testosterone might have been nice. After the shower, the boys came back and my Opa came back. We laughed and had a good time, but then they left again to go fishing at Dogwood. But this time, it was o.k.; I love my Oma and she loves me and the rest of those so called family members can just keep on fishing.

No comments: