Monday, June 9, 2008

Truckin' Advice


Today I had some time to get a little involved with the family business; I spent a little time talkin' business with my Opa. We talked about all of the ends and outs of his business. I can't really say that I understand all that he was talking about, but that didn't stop me from giving advice. My first piece of advice was a company name change. It may just be me, but Karsten Karriers is just about the best name for a trucking company ever, don't you think? I was also thinking, instead of long hauling, how about going into the fleece blanket business? After all, who doesn't like a fleece blanket? Just a few thoughts. But, if you go into the fleece blanket business after reading this, remember where you heard it, because I will want my end. (5150)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the pictures, Karsten. Looks like your trip to Missouri is going very well. I think your ideas for change in Opa's business are right-on. Enjoy your visit and let all those relatives just eat you up with hugs and kisses. Can't wait to see what you do and where you go tomorrow. Hugs from Linda in Florida