Thursday, June 19, 2008

Laptops are not a fashion accessory

We went to the Plaza (the haute-taute shopping district in this cattle town) today. Aunt Maggie wanted to take me to a Starbucks so I could see real live yuppies in their natural environment. I've got to say, they are not very impressive.  I would much rather see monkeys throw poop than these "people" trying to act cool typing on their laptops. 

mo_kc_plaza_starbucks.jpg

Editor's Note: This week we are using an Apple computer, and as we don't really know how to use it, pictures of me may be few and far between for a while

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay already...Kansas City must be way behind since we have seen NOOOOOO updates in 10 days now. I am totally in Karsten withdrawal and it is not a pretty site, I might add. I can't wait for the time when Karsten begins his updates again. Karsten you might have gotten your first tooth and I've probably missed it. Ugh!! Hurry, Karsten, give us a word or two. I totally miss your daily updates. Hugs from Linda in Florida.

Unknown said...

i too am in karsten withdrawal. i hope your enjoying your north american tour. send my hafa adais to you parents. you keep getting cuter! i have yet to meet you in person and i am afraid i will be one of those annoyting old ladies who will pinch you to death. i am here in your village at COJHS working with some coworkers of your parents. i leave in less than 2 weeks and i might visit aunt bree and uncle doug this summer.