Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BIG!

What do Andre the Giant, William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Akebono, The Twins on the motorcycles in the Guinness Book, Gary Coleman, Dikembe Motumbo, and ME all have in common? Give Up? We are all are (or were) huge. Honestly, the Gary Coleman thing was just to throw you off, but if you think about it he was very popular in the 1980's. I went to the doctor today, and I broke the little sissy infant scale. They finally had to take me down to the harbor and put me on a cargo scale. Look how big I was a week ago! This is me with my valet Edita. Just to give you some scale, Edita is six and a half feet tall and weights well over 300 pounds. I am growing so fast Dad had to get a wheel barrow from Guadong Hardware, a papasan chair cushion from Taro Sue, and a beach umbrella from Kevin's just to cobble something together to haul me around in. At this rate, I will have to hop a C-130 just to visit this summer. Awesome!

Editor's (Mom) Note: He was really just over 12 pounds and just a smigin' under 24 inches.

No comments: