Sunday, March 2, 2008

Livin the good life!

Today, I got to go on the trip (thanks Auntie Karen). We all went to the Pacific Island Club. My rents and grands had an excellent meal. I got milk. Then, we had use of the facilities. They had a lazy river, wave riding, lap pool, climbing wall, hot tubs, cold tubs, ex cetera, ex cetera, ex cetera. All we used were the loungers on the beach, these people are borrrring. I could have been kayaking or sailing on a hobie, but I was surfing my car seat. I can't wait until I can move myself. I will be para sailing before the end of the year. Believe it. Now, if you want to watch a very uneventful video, watch this. And pay special attention to the end, you will see what is sure to be a string of my ladies from all over the world; the first being from Korea. Not Bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are all soaking up some warm breezes! Looks like everyone is having a good time. Give Karsten a big hug from all of us. We can not wait to meet him and see you all again! Beth