Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Empty Recliner.

The grands are gone, and the house seems very empty without them. I miss being held non stop. Mom and Dad miss the meals out. But for whatever reason, we miss them. Not to fear though, we will are going to see them in 13 weeks. But, for me that is like 4 lifetimes. I don't know if I can wait that long! I get to take a plane trip. And I get to go to Japan and Motown. It will be good. But first, I need to grow some more and decide on a hair color. BTW, for those of you who have read this far, this is not my house. I could be my house, if Dad wasn't so cheap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad, too. We've enjoyed the visit from afar. Please give us your itinerary beginning d13 weeks from now, as soon as you have it. We will gas up the old jalopy and meet you wherever you say. It goes without saying that you (and anya family members necessary to your travel plans, are welcome in Indy at your convenience. Of course, Uncle Mark and Opa have that date in Canada.
Love,
Aunt Kirsten