Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Parental Expectations

Hello out there!

Today, I did some very interesting math. If I continue at my current rate of growth, I will be over 12 feet tall and weigh in at around 600 pounds. Isn't that cool! Mommy said that I need to think about a career in professional sports, just for the food bill. Dad says that sports are intended to be a pastime, and that contributing to the nations obsessive need for juvenile diversions is unethical, even if I am 12 feet tall and could make a very easy living playing a child's game. I think there is a compromise here. Playing a sport should not take all of my time. I'll just do it for the money. With all of the extra time I will have, I can paint, write, or play music. I just don't know how to break it to Mom I am not simply a jock.

No comments: