Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lunar Egg, Mine No More!

We here at Karsten' Blog (let's be honest, it's just me and my parental units) are always looking to take care of our readers, we got this request from Auntie Kirsten:

We are hereby requesting an equal posting of the other egg. It is decorated with a photo (taken by Mark himself) of the lunar eclipse visible on this side of the globe about one moon cycle ago. One mighty cold night, as we remember it.
Love,
Aunt Kirsten

O.k., here it is. I would have done it when I posted the other egg they sent me, but I was worried about distribution rights. You see Mark, Auntie Kirsten's Hubby, is a professional photog and a very talented one at that. And, by posting this on Blogger, he, and by extension I, lose our rights to this photo to Blogger. I was hoping to sell it to a photo service for some large dinero. So, here it is, and I encourage you all to steal this photo. There, I said it, I hope my blogger account is here tomorrow. (For best view, click on the photo.)

No comments: