Monday, March 3, 2008

Have You Seen These People?



Our life of international crime begins. I can't believe it, but we are already wanted by the FBI and Interpol. Awesome! We're like the Jacksons or the Osmonds, but of crime! No, just kidding, if any of our friends at Homeland Security are reading. I had to get a passport photo, so my parents decided to get photos as well to turn into the school system. I have to admit, I am a handsome fellow. As for the other two, well, even The David was carved from a big, ugly rock. In other news, Opa and Oma are moving to Saipan! Opa's enthusiasm for the island has gotten him a job as a Hafa Adai Greeter at the Airport and Oma will be working at a pandanas weaving factory, as a basket tester. They have already found a house on Navy hill and have bought matching pink scooters. Opa also said to remind everybody that his oceanfront property in Warrenton is also for sale, and that all offers would be considered. I hope everybody will comment and congratulate them on the big move.

No comments: