Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hit 500 times

I've been hit 500 times already, and I am still in the womb. But don't call the authorities just yet, I mean my blog logged it's 500th hit today, thanks to all my loyal readers. I guess I have you all addicted enough to the trivial happenings of a fetus to announce my pay site, Karstengoeswild.fauxwebdomain.com. For the low price of $19.99 a month, you can see all of the scandalous pictures of me and my friends Livin' La Vida Loca (btw, what ever happened to Ricky Martin, he was dreamy). So, get those credit cards, atm cards, checks, or green stamps ready, the pay site will be ready to go moments after my birth, just enough time for me to do something Loca.
[If you leave your email in the comments, I will send
you the pictures that were too Loca for the Blog]

No comments: