Thursday, January 17, 2008

Writers on Strike

I seems the writers here at Karsten2008 have decided to go on strike in support of the Writers Guild of America strike. Which, by the way, makes absolutely no sense because this is a blog., and nobody gets paid anyway. Oh course, when I pointed this out, my "writers" said this is the kind of curt treatment they were going to strike over anyway. So I said, "Good, who needs you anyway. I can type right through this abdomen wall. HAH!"
I don't know if Mom will like that, but a fetus has to do what a fetus has to do. Tune in tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karsten, I see you are enjoying sunny skies, and warm 80 degree temp's. Here in the Midwest USA, where the rest of the Uhl's are...we are in complete envy. The wind chill is below zero and we have snow flurries. Enjoy your beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we have nearly 5 inches of snow in Ames. School is delayed this morning, Alex was a bit confused, "Why didn't anyone wake me up? Bye for now - Beth