Friday, January 11, 2008

Rocking Chair

Mommy and I came home safe and sound yesterday. I am not free to roam the world as of yet but my day is indeed coming. Anyway, in all of the excitement I almost forgot to tell you all about the great gift I got on Tuesday. On Tuesday, My Mom went to a baby shower. After the bathing, I understand it is customary to pay homage to the fetus with tribute. Which is exactly what happened. Well, the ladies got together and bought me a rocking chair. It is a little big for me so maybe my parents can use it. It's used, I guess it did belong to some guy named Kennedy who used to be president. But, I guess used is better than nothing you know. It's just next time, if I get something used by a president, I want the ball pit from the current White House.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we are so glad you are still safely home and planning to stay a few more weeks. You'll love the rocking chair.