Thursday, February 21, 2008

Early Trama

Tonight Mom went to her Wednesday night Ladies Aid hen session leaving me home alone with my Dad. This is the first time that I have really spent much time alone with Dad and I was really looking forward to it. I showed my interest by keeping my eyes open and not sleeping. Dad decided to read me a book of opposites. You know like big:small, short:tall, to which I would add to the list interesting:that book. So, Dad thought it might be a good idea to do a walk. Not such a good idea. Then, he tried playing with my arms and legs, to which I responded with a sizable bowel movement. Food, nope! I didn't know what I wanted, so Dad tried one more thing that in retrospect made me wish I had stuck with Not Pandering:That Book. He put in this video that I can't believe they would try to pass off as a kids movie. What is wrong with these people? I'll tell you what, you watch the trailer and you be the judge-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay. I thought he looked exactly like you Tom. Now this picture shows (not the video!) that he looks exactly like you Kerry. How do they do it?