Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Look at My Sled!


Well, there won't be any video today. Dad went back to work and despite my constant nagging Mom got a little lazy with the camera work. But, that's o.k., I needed a little break from the limelight anyway. Everything is going well here. It has cooled off here considerably, well, the humidity has gone down considerably anyway. Windows are open and air-cons are off. The big news is Oma and Opa are coming in very soon. I am looking forward to seeing them. I have been talking to my fish Filet and Patty and have been telling them they need to behave. They are rather disobedient fish. I've also informed my "sister" Hailey that she will need to ratchet down the goofy dog like behavior for at least the first few days. So, hopefully, I will have all in place for their visit. I hope Opa brings me something cool, like a Bowie knife or a sling shot. Maybe that is too much to hope for (wink, wink, nod, nod). So, thats all for today, Keep your eyes peeled for more video soon.
Your pal in Cyberspace,
K

No comments: