Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Video Production Value: Getting Better / Video Content:: Eeehhhh

Hello from the Land of the Ayuyu. It's Karsten again, but you already know that as you have taken the time to come to my blog, and I thank you for that. Well, on to the reason you are here, pictures of me. Today's video is a gem! Please enjoy! However, you have suggestions for what you would like to see in a video, such as an interview with my fish Patty and Filet, or a video of my "sister" running around the house chasing gecko's, or a detailed video study of a coconut falling from a tree. Anything you want, we here at Karsten's Bog will try to bring it to you. Just leave a comment by clicking the hyperlinked word Comment and typing one in. Now, enjoy todays video:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ethan nearly fell off his chair at the end of the video. I think it had something to do with the guys on the motorbikes!!! Butts always make him laugh.

We would like to see some photos of your work!