Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Is Life Mundane?

mun·dane (mŭn-dān', mŭn'dān') adj.
  1. Of, relating to, or typical of this world; secular.
  2. Relating to, characteristic of, or concerned with commonplaces; ordinary
You know, it's quite amazing what I can hear in here. I can hear dogs barking, people talking, children playing. But, you know, I am hearing the same things over and over again. Oh yes, I hear the occasional Wagner or a bird singing, but nothing that out of the ordinary.No shouting, shooting, swearing, nothing exciting. Which leads me to this question, is life really this mundane? If so, I'm in no hurry to greet it, unless somebody can convince me otherwise. Why do you think life is not mundane? Let me know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life in Iowa is getting to be a little mundane. It is snowing again, maybe 9 or more inches today. Seems like we could use a change from the ordinary - NO MORE SNOW! NO MORE ICE! NO MORE ICY RAIN! We are looking for temps above 30 and a little sunshine.
Beth