Friday, February 29, 2008

Return to the Jade Lady












Tonight, my rents and grands went again went aboard the Jade Lady for the their second cruise. Of course, I again missed the cruise. The first time was my parents wedding cruise (I did the math, I definitely was not on board!). Tonight would be the second. I missed the great food and the cool breezes that can only be had sailing around a tropical lagoon. Oh well, maybe next time. I copy and pasted the description of the cruise from the Sunset Tours website, just to give you an idea of what my rents and grands are denying me:

Our popular Sunset Dinner Cruise operates seven evenings per week, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM or 7:00 PM (depending on seasonal and weather conditions). Passengers enjoy the magnificent sunsets of Saipan while sailing within and outside Tanapag Harbor. Our entertainer sings in six languages – Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Tagalog, and English. A fully complemented Angus tenderloin steak, fish fillet, or chicken breast dinner is barbequed on board to assure freshness and quality. A lobster dinner option is also available. Our open bar includes colas, juices, beer, wine, and water. The Sunset Dinner Cruise has become popular with tour agents because of our close attention to quality food control and the personal attention our passengers receive from our Captains, crew, and entertainer. The fantastic views (sunsets, moonrises, stars, island lights, Saipan and Tinian) our passengers get are very interesting and only possible at sea aboard a boat.

Are you as racked with Shakespearian envy as I am! I'm going to fill a diaper in disgust!

No comments: