Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wireless Ridge and Hamilton's



Well, today was an eventful day for the Grands. They went to Shirleys and the beach without me in the morning. I GUESS that is o.k., they are early risers and i am no angel of the morning. But, soon they got back to their reason for being, playing with me. We played for several hours until my Dad got home, then I fell asleep and they all left me to go to Wireless Ridge Nursery to check out local plants. After that they went to (xxxxxxxxxxx) to pick up some gifts for folks back home. I was sure to wake up when they got back so they could not leave me again. Finally, I got to go somewhere. We ALL went out to Hamilton's for chow. I had the Surf and Turf, while everybody else had Mexican. Now, is it my imagination, or is Mexican food just different presentations of the same things? Maybe I don't get it, but all Mexican sure seems the same. After that, it was home so everybody could fall asleep. A busy day for all to be sure. Just to mention some other things, my Dad says thank you to everybody who wished him a happy birthday. He said he will call this weekend. And to Linda in Florida, Opa says,"Wish you were here." Personally, I'm just glad your not some crazy who happened onto this site. I can't wait to meet you. I have included a very short video and a pre made video. Watch the one of me first, that way the one of The King will make sense, Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear I don't know whenever I have enjoyed anything as much as your blog, Karsten. I can hardly wait to get up each morning to see what you are doing today. I know you are thrilled to get to meet Oma and Opa Lewis. They are very special people and will love you more than you will ever know. Tell Opa and Oma I wish I were there too. But, with this blog spot I feel I am right there with you. God Bless you little Karsten.
Aunt Linda in Florida