Saturday, February 16, 2008

Opa, Hurry! That thing is trying to eat me!
















O.k., I know my parents would never feed me to this thing. But, would somebody talk to my mother and tell her to stop calling this thing my sister. Its big, hairy, has a mouth full of sharp teeth, it smells, and I can articulate more verbally already than this thing, and I can't control my voice yet. Will somebody explain to her that this thing is not even human, I think, so it can't be my sister! Or, better yet, a genetics test, that would be good. Somebody go out and buy a home genetics test from Wal-Mart and send it to us. Oh yes, and one more thing, if you watched the sleeping video and it was 16 seconds long, watch it again. We had some technical difficulties before, but all is well now!

No comments: