Monday, February 25, 2008

Love, Mainland Style

Well, Oma and Opa have been here for a day now and I've got to say, they've really got thier act together as Grands. Oma has been holding me for hours on end, I have to say, I enjoy the service. Opa keeps flattering me with heaps and heaps of compliments. Also, much enjoyed. But, sometimes I wonder if all the adoration is simply due to the fact that I am first? But, then I come to my senses and realize that no, I'm just that awesome! I hope they can stay for a long time. Opa has mentioned setting up shop out here, and starting Lewis Carriers Pacific. I'm not sure how well and over the road trucking company will do on an island that's thirteen miles long. But, he's the businessman, not I. Oma is also considering the move to more tropical locals. But, she is a little concerned about teaching in a place where the articles in sentences are merely an afterthought. But I say, no guts, no glory! Or was that Evel Knievel?
I don't know what we will do tomorrow. Hopefully it will stop raining so we can go to the beach. But, have you ever stopped and wondered, why is rain a reason not to go swimming? Didn't you intend to get wet? Oh well, I don't have to worry about that yet, I don't have enough body fat to float. So, thats about all I have to say today. It's very hard to be long winded when you can only stay awake for 30 minutes at a time. So, until I wake up again. Love to all. -K-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lewis'. Looks like you're right at home in paradise! What a lucky baby!

Anonymous said...

Opa and Oma look pretty good at their new jobs. What fun for all.
Love,
Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there. Karsten is so so lucky to have so much love!


Love, Gindts